Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where is a good place to have an xbox 360 suprise party for my husband ? Other than our house?

I want to throw this party for my husband and some of his friends to play xbox on a large tv, but don't know where to hold such a party. I can't have it at our house, and no one is offering thier house, so what other options do I have?|||rent some kind of arcade or party place... just search up "Places to rent for party" have fun|||Try his favorite place to hang out I don't know what the adult equivalent to chuckie cheese is but try that and ask EVERYTHING that you need to know like if they will allow all of the hardware a.k.a the game and tv|||You might want to ask around at local movie theaters. They might let you hook it up to there projectors. Then your husband and his friends can sit in the back row and play on a HUGE screen. If they say no, offer them like 20 bucks or something. I know movie theaters throw birthday parties so I know they will let you decorate. If the movie room has the scrolling titles (that say for example: Bruno 5:30) you could ask if they scroll your husbands name on there or "PARTY TIME!".

No comments:

Post a Comment