Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are the duties of a house husband ?

s he even expected to massage his wife's feet and polish her shoes ?|||Hi Brian,





I'm a househubby myself. I can only work part time, and my wife makes a much higher salary at her job than I will ever get as a nurse. I do all the jobs that she doesn't have time for or doesn't like doing. We both cook, because we like to. We split shopping by whoever is going out that day (she works from home and I hardly work, so we might go days never leaving the house). I do all the house cleaning and dishes. We split laundry (I would do it all, but can't do stairs well). We split outside yard chores, mostly both going outside to do whatever needs doing together.





I never pressure her for sex if I know she's having a bad or really hectic day, and she pretty much has the final say on when (she has a good libido so it works out fine). The needs of her job dictate when we can take time off for long weekends or vacations, as does her work stress levels.





Neither one of us is a Type A personality. In fact, we're both submissive, so there is very little conflict in our lives. I think that's been the key to our success so far.|||A definite yes on the foot massages... back and neck too... then move on to other parts...





Yes, on the shoes as well... I would if she needed it done, especially if I knew she hated the job.

Report Abuse


|||Cook, clean, take care of the children and tend to the wife when she gets home. A house husband is like a wife with a penis. But as a husband, he should also take off the burden from the wife too.|||The same as a house wife..|||Men who don't work are lame.|||yes, serve and cook her dinner, breakfast, make her lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment