Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I want buy a house, my husband and I work and bring home $2400 every month?

Is it possible? And we have 4 kids.|||To keep it sweet and simple. It is going to depend on your Debt to Income (the amount of bills going out to the amount of money coming in). This should not exceed 55%. Take a look at your Credit. Keep in mind that most lenders go off of a middle score and some average them, or few will give you a morgage with no scores. 620 score or above will give you 100% financing no money down depending on the amount of activity with a lower interest rate. Pay attention to back end lender points. Some brokers will make more money the higher the interest rate they can talk you into. If you fall under those guidelines then give it a shot. Also if you have filed bankruptcy make sure that you are at least two years out of it. And last, make sure that you have 12 months cancelled checks on your previous rental and you have 2 years of work history with w-2s and 2 years of address history. Not critical but will really help you and the broker. Thats basically it. Good luck.|||Do you have any downpayment saved up? Is your credit decent? Its dependant on a lot of things, but my tenative answer would be yes, but it wont be something real expensive, probably on the $80 to 90K range.|||of course it would depend where you live... in southern california (where i live) i can say not a chance unless your down payment is approaching six figures. check out this handy calculator:|||Sure its possible depending on your credit score. I am a loan officer and can help if you want to email me in my profile.


good luck.|||If you live in new york city, no. If you life in Bumstead, Iowa, yes.|||It is very possible, it all depends on your current credit status and what your looking for in terms of loan amount for the home. I would be happy to take a look at your situation and see what you qualify for . I am a Mortgage broker who services all 50 states and I have access to over 100 lenders so I am sure I can find something to fit your individual situation. Please contact me Jcorreahq@yahoo.com|||no u need to support your kids before you go and buy a house|||It is easier than most people think to buy their own home.


There are so many programs available that almost anyone can do it.





I found a great free report that will help point you in the right direction at:


http://www.first-time-homebuyers-loans.c鈥?/a>





The report is too big to copy here, but it is free to go there and get your own copy. It will enlighten you.





Good Luck,





Greg|||Need a good realtor for you area? I work with a network of realtors nation-wide http://www.pauld-kw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment