Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My husband is a truck dirver and we are about to buy a house. now he wants to buy a truck too?

my husband and I are about to buy a house. however my husband wants to buy a truck at the same time. i am afraid we cannot do both since his credit is so bad. he is a truck driver and he gets paid well but i don't know what is gonna happen is if gets a truck payment and the house payment too.|||I am a mortgage consultant and see this type of thing happen ALL the time. DO NOT BUY ANY BIG PURCHASE IF you want to get into a home if your credit is poor..... meet with a consulant and begin to devise a "mortgage ready" plan...it may take 3 months or 6 months, but you need to plan and begin to repair your credit for any chance of buying a home... buying a major purchase such as a truck my not be a good thing right now....|||From an outsiders point of view it seems that buying the house first and getting things a little stable and then buying the truck is the route to go. However owning a truck is probably your husband's dream, so is not something that is dimissed or deferred lightly.


It really is a decision that needs to be made by the both of you.


I disagree with the poster who says that the house is better because it is an investment. Solely as an investment the truck is better, even though it loses value, it makes money whenever it is driven. In the recent real estate markets a house will take a while before the savings over renting are that much of a return on your investment.|||He's right. The interest will be less if the loan covers more. It's the insurance thats going to hurt.


Your problem is going to be in getting the loan with bad credit. It probably will be refused.|||I'd buy the house first so the truck loan doesn't show up on the credit report. Then, I'd get the truck. Plenty of truck dealers will get you into a truck with very little or nothing down. A trucking company will get you into a truck with little down if you lease with them. As long as he keeps the truck running, he should make enough money to cover everything.|||You are not going to buy a house (Or a Truck) with Bad Credit.|||If your credit is bad, don't worry about buying both, you won't be able to.|||Tell him that the house is most important because it's an investment that will make money.|||If I was you I would let him do his way cuz at the end of the day he is your husband. Don't listen to what people say in here Yahoo answers. I mean My uncle is a truck driver and he was working for someone else, then one say he bought a truck and guess what now he doesn't drive anymore. He hire couple people to drive for him. So I would say buying a truck is more importand then buying a house. who pays the rent I would think ur husband? right? am I correct? so pls let him be the man and u be the women. and I don't mean this as shut up and Cook but sometime as a man we need to be the next level. We can't always be working for someone else.





Get it? I hope this help u, and again pls just trust ur husband and ur self.

No comments:

Post a Comment