Thursday, November 24, 2011

If ur husband does all house wife's chores and stays at home, wld u mind going out to earn money?

if ur husband does all house wife's chores and stays at home, wld u mind going out to earn money?|||not at all. why not. if he can't get a job %26amp; i can, then so be it. it's the 21st century. i even like it that way. staying home is like living in hell without end.|||Personally, I could not respect a man that would stay home while his wife worked. Call me old fashioned or whatever. So while I would, in theory, do it, the respect I have for him would diminish and our relationship would falter for sure.|||As long as he has my damn dinner on the table everyday. I don't mind.|||Not at all|||That would be fine... would love to see him in rubber gloves using a mop!

No comments:

Post a Comment