Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I have husband's parents get out of our house?

My husband's parents give me hateful attitude such as threatening, yelling at me, and going through my stuff. I don't want them to be in my house. I requested them to leave, but they said they can be here since the house is joint ownership (husband and me) and they are invited by my husband. Husband agreed with his parents. What about my right?? I am the owner as well and I do not want to be in our house. Does my right have to be neglected just because another owner invite?|||Your husband has no balls. Maybe you should leave and get your own apartment your living in Hell , life is too short|||Your husband sided with them? Wow that is harsh. I understand your side of it.. there needs to be some communication with you and your husband about this matter. If he wants them to stay there needs to be some Major compromising on his part involving them. If it were me I would seriously change the lock on my bedroom door when it can only be opened with a key and I would look into the laws of your state involving eviction.. I wouldn't actually evict them but I would however print it out and leave it conveniently laying around so they find it and see that if they don't straighten up they will we gone.





Honestly I would be Pissed if my husband ignored my wishes in this matter.|||go to the store and get a can of parents b gone, spray and wait,,,,,, or call the cops and have them evicted

No comments:

Post a Comment