Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I get my husband out of my house?

I want to separate from my husband. I've been telling him for months to get out of my house, but he won't leave because he has nowhere to go.





He hasn't had a job in 4 years. Do I have to keep letting him live under my roof because we're currently married? Do I have to give him half of my assets? I've been supporting him for the entirety of our marriage and even have to pay for daycare because he won't watch our child while I work.|||Get a boyfriend and have him move in.





He'll work out a deal.|||He won't watch his own child? I would get him out of the house in a body bag. You'd have to check on whether or not you'd have to pay anything. Every state is different. In some states, the woman is favored no matter what the financial situation is, and he'd have to pay, others have the breadwinner pay, others have no alimony. If the assets were purchased after the marriage, then yeah, you may have to give him a portion.|||Unfortunately, at least in Michigan, he has every right to stay there. You are married and therefore, there has to be significant reasons for a judge to order someone out. If you are in a communal property state, he has every right to the assets you've accumulated while married.|||" Our Assets " dear. Chicks sit on their asses for years and still get his house ,1/2 his money, alimony and child support.





What's good for the goose is good for the gander.





Thank your feminist sisters for this one.|||If it is indeed your house, file for divorce and tell him to move out. Your attorney can help you with that.|||Get a lawyer and file for divorce. He will have to leave.|||When he's out of the house, you get someone to change all the locks....or you do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment