Thursday, November 24, 2011

What would you do if your wife invites her ex-husband into your house without your permission or telling you ?

I just feel sad about it. I pay the house, I pay the food. I pay almost everything, yet, my wife invites her ex-husband into our house without telling me about it. I don't know what to do. opinion please.|||Need more info to advise properly. I don't understand why this is so offensive to you.|||Well i don`t understand ur wife really..Maybe she wanted to make u jealous??In this case u pay not enough attention to her ..I guess u work hard and see ur dear wife only in the evenin and durin weekends..Take her out to the theatre or for a cyclin journey ..


Are her ex and she friends??


anyway she did it wrong without telling you


i think you should talk to her about this


i hope this has helped|||I would tell her that you won't tolerate that kind of behavior from her, that you live in the house also and you pay the bills so therefore you have the right to know who is in your house and why. This is not acceptable especially since you are married to each other. I barely even talk to my ex and the only reason why I do is because we have a child together so we have to keep contact. Unless they have children together and he was coming to see them, there is no reason for him to be there. And even if they have children together and he is coming to visit she should tell you first. Sounds to me like you two need to work on your communication a little more. Good Luck|||Why would she need your permission in the first place? If you're that insecure about your marriage, then perhaps a long talk and maybe some counseling is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment