Saturday, November 19, 2011

I planned to build a house with my husband and later discover that he has impregnated a girl what Can I do?

I planned to build a house with my husband and later discovered that he has impregnated a girl and his parent accepted her as second wife despite my legal marriage. Can I still go ahead?|||Sure carry on building the house and hopefully when your laying the foundations you can easily hide his body in it.





Don't be delusional you really are going down a rocky road. Pack up leave why wait around for you to help build the house then watch your marriage disintegrate into a nightmare.





2nd wife acceptance!!





Unless your cultlure and your truley happy why resign yourself to a guy like that!|||Say it, My husband has had an affair.


Take the time to think and decide what YOU are going to do about it


how young is this "girl"....if under 16, it is a crime


I do not understand how anybody could have a second wife....unless you are married into a Mormon fundamentalist follower. It is illegal to have two wives.





Choices:


- accept him back, upon condition to leave the young woman


- adopt the child into your marriage


- tell the family off, you are the legal wife


- divorce him, get a good lawyer and make sure you get alimony


- seek therapy for both|||That's pretty wild to have a sister wife by proxy. I have never heard of that, with parents. Most would just step out of the way while you two collide.





So at least you can still add some rooms for your new sister wife and kids. That's bad, I am sorry. I would ask, what do you want to do? What can you do, and how fast can you do it.|||walk away whilst you still have your dignity you silly woman. and if it was me i would divorce him and take the bastard for every ******* penny and build my own house|||To me, the odd thing about your question is that you seem to be OK with your husband cheating on you. I don't see how you can tolerate it!|||Sure, go right ahead. It sounds like you will have a happy life with a loving husband and in-laws.|||duh ? why bother ?|||Unfaithful Man!!! Divorce him straight away. Waiting for what? Wait to be old and nobody want then divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment