Friday, December 2, 2011

Would it be wrong inviting a male friend to my house when my white husband is going abroad?

my white husband is going to be working aborad 3 month. I will be very lonely I have many male friends. My best friend from collge is one of them. We hang out sometimes so I thought I could invite him to my house when my white husband is abroad would that be wrong?|||I think the best way to answer that question is to ask how would you feel? I know I personally wouldn't want my husband to invite another woman over to the house while I was gone. It doesn't look good. There may not be anything going on, but it looks like something is going on, and that can cause HUGE cracks in a marriage. If you don't feel you are doing anything wrong, ask him. Ask him if he cares this other man is coming over while he is gone. Then you will know without a doubt.|||Why is it so important that he is white??? Yes there is something wrong with it... You are married!!!|||Obviously it is seeing as how you are waiting for your husband to leave before you invite him over! I hope your husband leaves you for someone who appreciates him!|||why do you keep saying your husband is white?|||First why do you keep referring to him as "White Husband" do you have a black and yellow one too?, Sound a little racist, any ways reverse the situation , If you were going out of town and he invited another women there to stay and keep him from being lonely how the hell would you feel? SO DUH, bad friggen idea is it not.





And why dont you ask him if it would be okay and see his reaction.|||as long as it stays JUST friends.|||What is wrong with you? Why have you written white so often in this question?





I think if you have to ask about it that you know it is the wrong thing to do. Especially if you don't tell your husband about it.|||Depends. What color are the friends?|||I really wish I hadn't read this question, coz now I just desperately wanna know why you keep saying 'white'??! What the hell has your husband being white got to do with anything???!!!





Please, I beg of you, explain why you keep saying that???!?!|||as Mr. West would sing---" that's the coldest story ever told, how could you be so heartless"





You make me laugh.....:)|||Since your apparently a color infested troll, I will not even bother trying to answer this question.|||Trolling, trolling, trolling ....|||Your white husband will come home and kick your friends azz... then he will go after the "collge" that gave you a degree when you can't even spell the word COLLEGE.|||It might be okay with the white ones, I think it's the blue ones that object.|||Yes invite your friend and have sex with him|||鈻勨枅鈻€ 鈻堚杽 鈻堚杽鈻?鈻€鈻堚杸|||you only married him to prove you could get a white husband


i highly doubt he will be true to you while he's abroad


too many beautiful white girls available|||IT IS WRONG PERIOD|||WTH does his WHITENESS have to do with anything? Why do people HAVE to mention skin color in thier questions???





I've seen it more than once and frankly, it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment