Friday, December 2, 2011

Will me and my husband buy a house in a couple of months?

Me and my husband are supposed to buy a house in five months will we buy this house?|||IF you both have a job and have the money for the down payment and the monthly payments then I say 'YES' go for it.. get yourselves that dream house..|||my husband and I have been trying for over a few years... but we can't because his ex wife is still riding him to the top... they BEEN divorced for a long while but they still own property together and it makes me angry because we've been married for a long long time and we can't move forward|||The chicken bones are smoking, but the smoke is white...





That means there's a Pope, but it's inconclusive regarding your home purchase.





I'd need the blood from a virgin, and there haven't been any here for, well, a couple minutes.|||No idea. Do you have the down payment? Can you afford the monthly payments? The insurance, water, garbage, electricity etc? Can you find a house at a price you can afford? You needed to give more detail but if I were to guess I would say no.|||My crystal ball says it will be more like a duplex with a shared bathroom between 2 households. check into the price of emptying the septic tank before committing as this will be an ongoing expense.








Good Luck!!|||If you catch a rabbit and cut out it's liver, you can read the spots and then know for sure.





See: hepatoscopy|||No. If someone who asks a question this dumb is allowed to buy a house, I will lose my remaining faith in humanity.|||the signs point to yes..that's what the "magic 8 ball app" on my iphone said!|||How are we supposed to know? I aint a soothe - sayer!|||I dont know will you?|||Let me consult my crystal ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment