Friday, December 2, 2011

My Girlfriend ex husband is staying with her until he finds a house. Am I wrong that this bothers me?

My girlfriend and i have been dating for a little over 4 months now. She's been married 3 times and has 3 children from 1st husband which she was married for tens years with and 1 from 2nd husband and she is friends with all 3 saying shes not a hateful person. Recently she told me her ex husband got a job close to her and was going to stay with her until he found a house to help out with the kids. She told me it was only going to be a week 2 weeks tops. Its been 2 weeks already and he hasnt even started looking for a house. I told her my concern and she said he's not bothering anybody and in no hurry for him to leave because he's been a big help to her and her children but its causing problems in our relationship. She told me I was insecure should be happy she has someone to help her with the kids ages 13, 15, 17. I don't have any kids and she says if I did I would understand. Well they been divorced over ten years and I'm afraid I'm going to get hurt. She also when visiting her 4th child he's 8 stays at her 2nd husbands house and sleep in the same bed with their son inbetween them. Is this stuff normal or am I just being insecure like she says. She also still talks to 3rd husband that shes been divorced with over 5yrs and have no children together. Im 37 been married 1 time and have no children. What should I do? She says she loves me and would never hurt me and says nothings there with him and she cant just kick him out on the street. He's gone on the weekends and she wants me to stay there but am having a hard time doing that. Please help!





|||The whole him helping out thing - I would let my ex stay with me to find a house if he needed to - but I wouldn't sleep with him in the same bed kids or no kids, that is creepy. |||SHe shared a life with them, be understanding to that she has invited u to stay so she is not doing anything wrong, remember she has kids to these men, be trusting and loving and if you cant deal with it she deserves someone better.|||Let her know how much you care and how uncomfortable you are with the situation. If she doesn't get rid of him, let her know you wont see her until she does. If she doesn't get rid of him she doesn't need you sorry.|||I would never put up with that. It鈥檚 ridiculous of her to think it鈥檚 ok to live with her ex husband while she is with someone else (you). You鈥檙e not being insecure, I don鈥檛 think any guy or girl would be accepting of that situation.|||NOT OKAY. talk to her about it, if you still feel like staying with her. (3 ex husbands should have been a clue that she's got a bit of a roving eye.)|||It is what it is. There is no right or wrong about it.|||Yeah because it is her business not yours.





God Bless.|||OMG


YOU DONT WANT THIS


get out of this relationship right now





RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK





|||its none of your business |||I DONT THINK THATS NORMAL


but relationships are about trust so.. trust her?|||I really don't think it's wrong of you to be bothered by this at all. The fact is - she's in a relationship with you, but she's sleeping in the same bed as another man. I don't care who they are, an ex, the father of her kid, whatever. That's never okay. I'd be just as upset as you and I can't understand why she wouldn't get that this is a problem. If you had a girl move in with you, would she think it's fine?|||well not all marriages/ relationships end badly. i know a few people who are friends with their ex and would help them out like that. if she says nothing to worry about then there probably isnt , its not like she is hiding it from you. if you feel very uncomfortable with the way its going i doubt youll feel better when you get more attached to this woman. i dont think its normal she sleeps in the same bed as her ex even with a child they share - that is weird but its fine to be friends with exs

No comments:

Post a Comment