Friday, December 2, 2011

I am moving from my apartment to a house while my husband is deployed, what effects will that have on him?

I don't know how he will react to coming home to a new house. I am very worried. How you you think he will react? Will he be the same?


Can anyone give me their experience on this or their thoughts?|||As long as he knows about it and is good to go, then he should have no issue. Send him photos of the new hooch and keep him updated on everything.





When I was a kid, we moved a couple of times when my dad was on a Med cruise for six months. In those days, we had to snail mail hard copy to him, but he was pretty familiar with the new place by the time the ship got back in.|||Generally service members don't like coming home to surprises. Do what you can to keep in contact with him and keep him informed on what you plan on doing AND get his opinion of it.





The best person to ask would be him.|||Buying a house is a HUGE commitment. A decision like this just has to involve him. If he is the primary breadwinner you shouldn't even think about it without him.

Renting a house is a lot smaller but still should be discussed with him.|||I think unless he has anger issues, he should be fine. Did you tell him you were moving? It might be a good idea to give him a little heads up, if an angry kind of man.|||I wouldn't mind as long as you're not using my money to pay for your new house. If you were using my money then why the heck didn't you tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment