Friday, December 2, 2011

Girls: Does your boyfriend or husband help out around the house when they are home?

For you ladies out there, does your boyfriend or husband help out around the house when they are over or if your married, do they help with like dishes, cooking, cleaning and other things around the house? Thanks for answering.|||My bf lives w me. He will help if I ask him too.|||i,am a man dear and yes i help around the house. i mow the yard, help do dishes, help with the laundry, take out the garbage and she sweeps and mop the floors, dust and cook the food. i also work on the car. i can cook for myself but not for anyone else. i figure i live here too so i help out too when i,am not working outside.|||a lot... as a matter of fact when he was in our house he's the one doing all the work in the kitchen. he cooks for my entire family and he's always the one to serve the food that he cooked, that's why my mother always looks for him whenever i went home and he's not with me.|||He does a little around the house if I ask him, but he works all the time and I stay home with the kids so I shouldn't expect him to do too much when he gets home. Taking care of the kids is defiantly on me.|||Occasionally he does. I am a stay at home mom and my husband works for the state for 8 to 16 hours a day so that was part of me staying home I would take care of everything if he worked overtime.|||If I ask my husband to do something he will jump up and do it for me. Without being asked he can't even put the lid on juice after pouring himself a glass lol|||My husband helps with dishes and wh


en in at work he vacuum and takes the trash out. He rules|||I'm the man of the house. I pay the bills. All that stuff Is women's work.|||Yes...Especially when i'm not feeling good...He helps me @ home and with our 3 kids:)

No comments:

Post a Comment